Revelation Ale Works:
To serve people by brewing up the best beer hops, yeast and barley can produce.
To bring amazing craft ales to beer drinkers everywhere, even out-of-the-way places.
To bring fresh, local, Red River Hops into your pint.
To provide jobs in rural communities.
To partner with other local businesses, preserving and strengthening small towns.
To serve as an outlet for a love of rural America, family, local business, brewing, and delicious beer.
Revelation Ale Works' unique brewery and family friendly taproom is now open! The brewery is located and the completely remodeled historic Johnson Standard building in the heart of downtown Hallock. We're beyond excited to serve the people by bringing great brews and community-minded business to rural Minnesota. Be sure to check back for brewery updates.
- 146 S. Atlantic Ave. (At the corner of HWY 75 and S. 2nd St.), Hallock, Minnesota
-Thursday through Saturday: 4-9pm
- All ages are welcome! People under 21 must be accompanied by a legal guardian above the age of 21. Try your hand at Super Mario Pinball or Buck Hunter in our taproom! Dogs are also welcome.
- We offer a variety of nonalcoholic drinks including craft soda, R.A.W. Kombucha, and coffee.
- We welcome you to bring food from home or get take-out from your favorite local restaurant. We will have pretzels, peanuts, and Hunter's Reserve Jerky (http://huntersreserve.com) for snacks. The Groovy Grub food cart will also be at the brewery from time to time - watch our Facebook page for updates.
- We fill any growler, and sell 25 oz and 64 oz growlers in the taproom.
Both size growlers are $5
25 oz fills are $7
64 oz fills are $15
- You can drink your pints here but the law says growlers must be consumed off site.
After home-brewer Ryan and his wife Lindsey hummed and hawed for several years over opening a brewery, Ryan's brother, Josh, and Josh's wife, Ashley, came along and pushed them over the edge in autumn of 2015. The revelation came when the idea of serving people in meaningful ways could be the main aim of craft brewing. Plus, they'd get to brew more beer! It's a REVELATION!
With a hop farm in its early stages already established in Hallock, MN, the Evensons purchased a crumbling building and began restoration and transformation to accommodate a 7 barrel brewing system with space to grow and a taproom.
Brothers from Northern Minnesota, Ryan and Josh are brewing not only staple beers but are going to cook up experimental ales and donate a portion of sales to local non-profits. Lindsey will be working on the nonalcoholic side of things, brewing gluten free kombucha and root beer - something for everyone!